Box-O-Joe packaging

expat

May 1, 2012
Ireland
Visit site
Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks, and many other folks sell a box-o-joe. You know, a box of coffee. It holds about a gallon.

The package is absolutely unfindable here in Ireland. It is close to unfindable on-line. And when I do find that Smurfit-Kappa makes the boxes in Canada but I have to buy a ton, and export them, I kinda run out of steam. (They make them in France too but no one at the factory speaks English and unfortunately I don't speak French.)

I just need a few boxes. Then I'll go to my local radio station (just one here in rural west Ireland) or their mobile broadcast van and give them a box of coffee, cups, stirs, sugar, milk (yes, milk, they don't do cream or 1/2-1/2 here) to enjoy. I'll put a big sticker on the box with all my info on it about where folks can buy my coffee and hopefully they'll tell the listening audience about the great coffee they're drinking and what stores they can buy it in.

Also really, really big here is GAA Football (a crazy, wacky, Irish only game that draws thousands to the games) so I'm thinking of the same for the folks announcing the games. Hopefully they won't be tea drinkers.

So, if any of you can point me to a supplier that can sell me a small amount of Joe boxes so that the freight and import duty don't kill me I'd be much obliged. And if you know of a distributor in the UK that would be brilliant.

Last edited:

bobcruz

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Possible source of box for coffee

Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks, and many other folks sell a box-o-joe. You know, a box of coffee. It holds about a gallon.

The package is absolutely unfindable here in Ireland. It is close to unfindable on-line. And when I do find that Smurfit-Kappa makes the boxes in Canada but I have to buy a ton, and export them, I kinda run out of steam. (They make them in France too but no one at the factory speaks English and unfortunately I don't speak French.)

I just need a few boxes. Then I'll go to my local radio station (just one here in rural west Ireland) or their mobile broadcast van and give them a box of coffee, cups, stirs, sugar, milk (yes, milk, they don't do cream or 1/2-1/2 here) to enjoy. I'll put a big sticker on the box with all my info on it about where folks can buy my coffee and hopefully they'll tell the listening audience about the great coffee they're drinking and what stores they can buy it in.

Also really, really big here is GAA Football (a crazy, wacky, Irish only game that draws thousands to the games) so I'm thinking of the same for the folks announcing the games. Hopefully they won't be tea drinkers.

So, if any of you can point me to a supplier that can sell me a small amount of Joe boxes so that the freight and import duty don't kill me I'd be much obliged. And if you know of a distributor in the UK that would be brilliant.

Try "The Barista Box - Coffee boxes to Go with FREE shipping, corrugated recycles coffee box" at www(dot)baristabox(dot)com -- Good Luck!