Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What Are You Doing With Your Empty Burlap Coffee Bags

This is a discussion on What Are You Doing With Your Empty Burlap Coffee Bags within the Coffee Industry Forum forums, part of the Coffee Industry category; I am interested in the nicer printed bags. I would be willing to pay for shipping. Just pm me if interested....

I am interested in the nicer printed bags. I would be willing to pay for shipping. Just pm me if interested.

2. # ADS

My wife made a costum out of the bag. LOL

We blow through lots here in Denver. Usually give them away to farmers and hippie crafters. PM me, maybe I can send some out...If you pay for shipping.

We've always donated them to the local animal shelter. They're happy to take them, it makes the animals more comfortable, and keeps the bags out of the local landfill.
    Advertising signature removed by moderator.

Super Moderator
    Here is a place that actually does something with the burlap bags, and they'll also buy them from you.

It's great to know that the burlap can be reused for so many things.

BurlapFabric.com | Wholesale Burlap Fabric

If you have a large quantity of coffee bags and would like to sell them, send their Customer Service department a message by using the "Contact Us" link on the right hand sidebar.

Rose
    Last edited by PinkRose; 12-02-2012 at 05:23 PM.

It pains us to toss those bags as well. Especially when they're adorned with art (looking at one from Atlas' El Corazon and another from Malinal on my wall right now!) We've come up with numerous merchandising ideas for our cafe customers (window valences, chair covers, curtains, framed art, etc.) and have also given them to a few local gardening groups (GRuB, in particular). But love this idea of animal shelters - thanks!

used coffee bags

Hi,
    I need used coffee bags for upcycling. Can any one supply a large number of sisal burlap? bags from Colombia are preferred. Monthly requirement is 20 ton per month. If some one can supply this much quantity in 2 or 3 months, that will also do.

Quote Originally Posted by charlesrojo View Post
    Hello Expat,

Run an ad under free stuff on Craigslist. We found in Denver Colorado that organic farmers use them for weed control between their rows of organic vegetables. Also farmers use them to cover cages to keep animals out of the direct sunlight. At Boca Java we give away hundreds a month and people still call!

Chuck

Hi,
    I am planning to upcycle used sisal coffee bags. If any one has a large inventory or knows someone who has, then contact me. sisal bags are from Colombia and marked with 'Produce of Colomba' over them

I have 41 full pallets of them right now that I need to dispose of. I have sold them to a few people in the past, but it's getting hard to find new customers.

used sisal cofee bags

Quote Originally Posted by RoastPlenty View Post
    I have 41 full pallets of them right now that I need to dispose of. I have sold them to a few people in the past, but it's getting hard to find new customers.
    Hi,
    i need used coffee bags. Coffee bags from Colombia and made of sisal are required. I can pick all the bags provided they are made of sisal fibre. you can pm me. Three photographs are attached for reference. Moreover, i need these bags regularly.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Are You Doing With Your Empty Burlap Coffee Bags-index.jpg   What Are You Doing With Your Empty Burlap Coffee Bags-index2.jpg   What Are You Doing With Your Empty Burlap Coffee Bags-index3.jpg  

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ads