Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    MJB

Looking for equipment list

I am in the process of launching a new coffee shop. This will be my first shop. I am looking for a list of standard equipment for your "typical" coffee cafe. Does anyone have anything like that or can you recommend a good website or book where I can find the information?

Thanks,

MJB

Coffee Shop Business Plans

I wouldn't even try the last link left above without taking a real good look at the one i'm about to leave for you all. Give this some serious thought and check it out.

http://www.expresscoffeebusinessplan.com/index.html

If that link doesn't have what your looking for then I would say no one does. Gook Luck Everyone!

Daniel.

i agree

i'm also in the planning stages and bought that business plan baristaexpress just linked to. it's like 200 bucks but it has more than i could even use for my own plans. i was happy with it and consider it worth the $.

good luck!

Hi Everyone,

Speaking of drive-thrus, we specialize in assisting clients with opening and operating an espresso drive-thru business.

We offer valuable informational guides along with start-up tips, coffee statistics and more, on our website;

In response to skitzes

I am new to this forum. I never knew someplace like this existed. I am a college student and I am putting together a business plan for a coffee shop. I am having some difficulty finding information.

Skitzes I understand that you purchased the software... Would you be willing to sell it?

Everyone else, please help as I am nearing desparation. All of the information that is available is at a cost, and I simply can not afford it.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Mal

Coffee Shop Business

I would hope that you would purchase the program for what Skitzes paid for it! That would only be fair, wouldn't you say Mal? Nothing in this world is free (information that is) it all comes at a cost, Just like your internet service that your using...... Someones paying for it somewhere down the line.......

Daniel.

Daniel,

"wouldn't even try the last link left above without taking a real good look at the one i'm about to leave for you all. Give this some serious thought and check it out.

http://www.expresscoffeebusinessplan.com/index.html

If that link doesn't have what your looking for then I would say no one does. Gook Luck Everyone! "

From what perspective is your recommendation coming? Satisfied client? Please tell us why you think they are so great.

Ellie

Coffee Shop Business Plans

Ellie, I have used a few business plan programs and I did look at the one that someone had posted for someone else to go look at and use.... That link that I made a comment about had some real piss poor examples for business plans...... need I say more! I have used one of the best (so they said) and that was Bussiness Plan Pro 2004 and I still had to do alot of research (pay for the report on national drinking trends) and that's not cheap. The one I left a link too, already has the reports and for the extra 95.00 that I'd spend for that business plan over the bussiness plan pro 2004 is a hell of alot cheaper than the 500.00 I spent for the National Drinking Trend Report last year just to make my business plan pro 2004 complete...... And that was for the 2003 drinking trends in the United States.

Ellie, what can you tell me about the great or not so great things about the business plan program that I had left a link too? I'd be glad to haer them...... that is if you have any, "which I seriously doubt".

Haven't used them. They do look good, tho...you are right about that. I was wondering if you have used the product.

Well now BaristaExpress, those were FREE samples which give folks an idea what is in a business plan. Personally, I don't know how "Express Coffee Industry Analysis, Trends, Growth by Region and State 1997-2005" will help the original poster, chilledchick, in UK.

If you think those free samples are piss poor, no skin off my back, bplans.com means nothing to me, I own a coffeehouse, I am here to share ideas not to peddle business plan, roasted coffee or anything else. If your sole purpose is to provide other people another alternative bis plan site, good for you, but perhaps you should know those piss poor plans came from a link provided by SBA. Perhaps if you let SBA know what rotten site SBA is directing people to, maybe, just maybe SBA will put your litte link on their site...But I doubt it.

http://www.sba.gov/starting_business/pl ... gplan.html
    You want cream and sugar?
    NO COFFEE FOR YOU! NEXT!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links