Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by entin View Post
    Hey,
    All the modern coffee(like mocha, latte, chocolate flavored) are not good for health.
    If you want health benefits for coffee then drink black coffee.
    mocha and latte are not good for health because they give you extra unwanted calories or because they do not contain all the health benefit components that regular black coffee has?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by riddle72 View Post
    You can visit Flaxcoffee.com, they provide Organic coffee with combination of two super foods,Arabica coffee and slow-roasted flaxseeds which create a smooth &healthier, decaffeinated coffee for you to enjoy. It also containsalkaline properties that remove bitterness & acidity that refreshyour body.
    One of these days, I should come up with new (but old) concept of selling coffee. I would call it AMVcoffee.com AMV is "Awesome Multi Vitamin". so I will infuse a daily dose of multi vitamin into a dark french roast (to cover up the vitamin flavor) and market it. that would be "really" beneficial to the health.. don't you think?

PS: by the way AMVcoffee.com website is available as of right now. so if anyone reading this post is interested in this concept, you can buy that website and start marketing it. LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links