Do You want to try our Whole Bean Coffee for FREE?

Cafecom

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi!

CAFECOM is a roasting coffee company based in Ecuador, South America. For more than 30 years we have been in love with coffee! Our knowledge in coffee bean selection, coffee processing and trading assures our clients quality beans and complete delivery satisfaction.

CAFECOM has won five awards to the Best Ecuadorian Coffee Cup Championship, which certifies our coffee as a quality product. We are a company dedicated to our work, always thinking in offering the best of our efforts to our clients.

Now we bring you our exquisite CAFE DE LOJA PREMIUM! an exotic single origin 100% washed arabica coffee.

Harvested along the Equator line at 1900 meters above sea level in Loja - Ecuador, brings out the perfect combination of climate and biodiversity for growing the perfect coffee beans.

We are new on the US Market, and that's why we would LOVE if you can taste and review our Gourmet Coffee, I have Free Amazon Codes if you are interested!!

Thanks!!

Julia
Cafecom Usa

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi Julia...welcome to the forum!
An unusual coincidence that you are from Ecuador. Last week, someone I knew twelve years ago reconnected with me through LinkedIn. He and his wife are now living in Quito and in the organic chocolate business. He says they are having a roaster build for cocao and also plan to roast coffee...but he has a lot to learn about coffee. I would love to sample some of your coffee and post a review.

Thank you,

Doug aka Mr. Peaberry

Cafecom

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi Alex!!

Thanks for your reply! Can you send me an inbox so I can give you a code? I'm new and don't know yet how to PM in here.

Julia
Cafecom Usa

Cafecom

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Hi Julia...welcome to the forum!
An unusual coincidence that you are from Ecuador. Last week, someone I knew twelve years ago reconnected with me through LinkedIn. He and his wife are now living in Quito and in the organic chocolate business. He says they are having a roaster build for cocao and also plan to roast coffee...but he has a lot to learn about coffee. I would love to sample some of your coffee and post a review.

Thank you,

Doug aka Mr. Peaberry

Hi, Doug!! I'm from Argentina, hahaha, but my Boss is from Ecuador and also the owner of the Company.

Thanks for your reply! Can you send me an inbox so I can give you a code? I'm new and don't know yet how to PM in here.

Julia
Cafecom Usa

Cafecom

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Long time lurker, I would like a sample for a review. Do you want the reviews here, or on the Amazon product page?

Hi, JSACoffee!

Thanks for your reply! Can you send me an inbox so I can give you a code? I'm new and don't know yet how to PM in here. Can you do both? Here and Amazon? :coffee:

Julia
Cafecom Usa

Cafecom

Aug 26, 2016
Visit site
Thanks, People!!!!! You have been all so helpful!! If there's any problem with your code, please let me know ASAP!!
Have a great week!!

Julia P
Cafecom Usa

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Today, I got this Cafe de Loja Premium from Amazon. (free sample. about 3 oz)
here is my comment.
1. Cupping & tasting
I could not cup this because when I received this today, this coffee were roasted already more than 3 month old. As you can see from expiration date, it is GOOD FOR 18 MONTH from the time this is packaged.
So, I just simply made V60. VERY BITTER TASTE. might be due to old beans and dark roast.
There was no cupping profile, unfortunately.

2. Roasted beans.
they were roasted evenly and within the export standard, as far as defective beans are concerned. That was the only good news.

3. This coffee is supposed to be Single Origin coffee, but there were absolutely no information about the farm, varietal, ... total lack of information about the coffee bean itself. It has just "artisan" looking one sticker with minimal information on it. To be called, SOC, not good enough at all.

Julia, this coffee beans are just too old to retain the original coffee flavors.
Probably not really much you can do since you are selling via Amazon, but unfortunately, I can not really recommend this coffee at all.
BTW, do you roast them in Ecuador and package them and sending them over to Amazon like a lot of other coffee companies do? Then, the coffee will never be fresh.

14192706_1804252049858583_3296161714661064373_n.jpg14211945_1804252103191911_5383987038279667813_n.jpg14212137_1804252039858584_4676747288427421797_n.jpg14212597_1804252133191908_8606790163626418771_n.jpg14225481_1804252059858582_8923873299335255917_n.jpg

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Julia (the lady who works for this company) immediately emailed me as below.

Julia Perucca
4:06 PM (8 minutes ago)
cleardot.gif
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif
to me
cleardot.gif

Hi Alex, I'm sorry that you didn't found it of your liking, if you see our reviews not one customer had this problem!Your 1 star review is really bad for us, the beans where roasted 3 months ago!!
I need to ask you, if you please can remove your review from Amazon?
Thanks,
Julia

To say frankly, i have tried a lot of coffee from Amazon with none of my satisfactory.
And whenever I leave not so favorable reviews, they all email me asking to remove.
I hope that rather than keep asking me to review my bad reviews, they can improve the quality of coffee by providing "freshly" roasted beans.
I believe that would be much better for their own coffee business.

Last edited:

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I am shocked. Instead of offering any rebuttal to your claim that 3 month old roasted coffee is too old to cup, or any defense for an 18 month expiration date, you are simply asked to remove your review because it is not good for their business. What is not good for business is requesting a qualified review from someone experienced in coffee on a sample that is stale.

Julia, you could have easily avoided receiving a bad review had you just offered to refund the purchase price for a favorable review. I have no doubt that Alex would have politely declined your offer under such terms, and you would not have to deal with this black eye, so-to-speak. A lot of businesses use this tactic by offering customers who purchase products freebies in exchange for good Yelp! reviews. Yelp! is a consumer review website that is supposedly unbiased...but as I stated, business are able to coax good reviews by offering additional free merchandise or services in exchange for favorable reviews.

Peaberry