Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    you mean that on Amazon, there is no decent store I can buy good, really good coffee?

Banned
    Nope! main problem is that the roasted beans are not fresh because they have to store the roasted beans in their warehouse... for who knows how long... and I do not think that none of them comes with "Roasted Date".
    FYI, Roasted beans are ONLY good for 15 days!! after that, the flavors start to disappearing.

Where would you recommend buy good coffee ,online?

Banned
    our forum has some great roasters.
    just contact below forum roasters via pm.
    Musicphan (www.encorecoffeeco.com)
    Jumpinjakjava -
    PeterJschmidt www.theexcellentcup.com

they all have some great coffees. Just be sure to ask them what FRESH and good coffees are available right now.

Thanks, will do that!

One more question, I have developed an amazing tool to find the best coffee machine at www.pickxit.com, willing to try it? It will give me the base ground for my coffee supply.

Banned
    Sorry David, but our coffee forum does not really allow Advertising Spams on it. If you are genuinely interested in learning and discussing about all the aspects of coffee matters, we will love to have you here. But if your interest is to promote your website, unfortunately, most of us might not be interested in communicating with you.

anyway, thanks and I wish you the best of luck on your new website.

Sorry, didn't meant to spam , just for authentic feedback

Banned
    One more thing.

for me, I try to encourage our members to buy their coffees from our forum roasters, as I mentioned before.

that is not because I am "advertising" them for my own benefits & interests, but because I know they have some great coffee at good pricing.
    I have actually bought my personal coffee (& for my wife) from them many times before and they were always good. ALWAYS!!!!

So, to me, it is logical to buy from our good & long time member forum roasters as much as possible.

Also, these forum roaster members have been contributing very positively for our forum for years and years.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidPickxit View Post
    Sorry, didn't meant to spam , just for authentic feedback
    it is okay. No harm done.
    personally, I will check your website out later on and make some comments to you.

I just hope that you can contribute something good for our forum for a long time. Then, people will get to know you and even might willing to check for your website and use it.

First rule of business. You first give unconditionally and then, you will receive!

Banned
    Just checked it. wireless earbuds, for sports...etc and price range...etc.

it gave me couple of wireless Bluetooth headphones which is connected to Amazon buying.
    Interesting method that you made, however, still there are millions of similar websites that do similar things.. and all ends up at Amazon.com

I am a prime member in Amazon and i buy 95% of my things from Amazon.com (of course, except roasted coffee!)
    So, I know exactly how everything works in Amazon. By the way, my brother in law works at Amazon in Seattle. He is the director of Web designer, so we even discuss about Amazon web designs and features quite often.

If you ask me whether I am willing to use your website for shopping, my honest answer will be no. Because I can do / search everything and even better directly in Amazon.com Honestly, Amazon.com has more convenient and effortless methods of researching.

So, I think that you need to develop something unique to your website.

hopefully this helps. Good Luck, David.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links