Favorite Single Origin Coffees?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
you can get it from us, Ensoluna S.A. in Guatemala (green coffee exporting company) or you can contact Stumptown roasters who also buys thru Sr. Zelaya (the biggest Antigua, Guatemala coffee exporter) however, also Stumptown sells only to certain specialized roasters, so unless they have them in their website for retail sales, it would be difficult to buy.

From us, you need to import directly from Guatemala via our company and this is only made by "custom-orders". As example, if you want to buy 10 bags, we will advise Finca Colombia to hand-pick yellow bourbon and natural dry on their patio for 30 days. Then, we mill them and export to USA. the entire process will take about 5 month from the time you order in Feb or March of each year.

However, i doubt that you can buy the q'ty and probably looking for couple of pounds for your family. Perhaps, I can do some research for you and post it here later on.

Anyway, below are some of the photos of our Australian customer's buying from this farm. (these photos are from March 2016 and their container order just went out two weeks ago. it takes long time to process and ship)

WIN_20150219_073525.JPGWIN_20150219_075044.JPGWIN_20150219_150731.JPGWIN_20150219_153257.JPGWIN_20150219_153344.JPG

slurp

Jun 24, 2014
Hollywood Fl
Visit site
Koffee Kult is currently roasting Harrar, an Zimbabwe (estate) and a awesome full natural organic fair trade Honduran. As well our Geisha allotment just left the farm and will be available mid October.

GustavoWoltmann

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
for Gustavo Woltmann, it's Fortnum & Mason Panama Esmeralda Special.
__
“Publishers are notoriously slothful about numbers, unless they're attached to dollar signs - unlike journalists, quarterbacks, and felony criminal defendants who tend to be keenly aware of numbers at all times.”
- Hunter S. Thompson

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
I am drinking Chemex Geisha from Finca Las Rosas in San Pedro Necta.
AND
I am also drinking AeroPress made by Maragogype from Finca Potomay in Cuilco

After cupping with our Taiwan customer last Sunday, I brought the left over beans with me. I got some Pacamara Natural to drink and some orange catuai Honey following day..... I am an happy man :+)