Seeking out help - anyone to review our coffee? Will send out free samples!

pikkicoffee

Dec 6, 2016
Indonesia
Visit site
Hi All!

My name is Ken and I am new here. I run a coffee site showcasing the best of Indonesian coffee.

We are seeking out anyone who can help with reviewing one of coffees. Those kind enough to be interested, pls send me your details and i will mail you about 2-3 oz for your tasting pleasure. In return, an honest review will be much appreciated.

Some details:
Region : West Jawa, Indonesia (Single estate)
Beans: Arabica Whole Roasted
Profile: Medium Dark
Variety: Linie-S (Typica Hybrid)

Thanks so much
Rgds
Ken
pikkicoffee.com

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hi Ken,
welcome!
However, please do not waste your time and money trying to send out samples from Indonesia to our forum members.
I have been in this forum for past few years, but this is not really for coffee exporters (from coffee origin countries) who are trying to look for their potential customers in overseas.

On the other hand, if you are trying to get some "feed backs" on your coffee tasting and profile, maybe there are some who can help you. But maybe one or two.....
But since you are sending over "roasted coffee" from Indonesia, probably, it would not be fairly evaluated anyway.

thanks so much
rgds
Alex
ensoluna.com

GreenCoffeeGeek

Aug 5, 2017
Michigan
Visit site
I would love to. I'm also a web developer and could review you on a few websites. I work until 4 A..M and coffee and I are very close friends. I will pay for the shipping at least. I don't expect you to pay that. Let me know!