Best Coffee maker

Nancy123

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
I love coffee.I want to buy BUNN coffe maker.My budget under $150.I use this coffee maker for 2 person.Please give me suggestion about best bunn coffee maker 2017.:question:

Last edited:

Orbit

Feb 21, 2017
Visit site
You know coffee maker Scanimat? Not good clean system, have to hand over the service. For that price (near €9000) it can be made much better. It breaks 2nd time! Don’t recommend to use it unless you have spare money and time to fix it every month.

sophiadner

Nov 23, 2017
Los Angeles
Visit site
I love making coffee at home. One of the best ways to make a quality cup of coffee is to use a Keurig machine.

For me, the best Keurig model definitely has to be the Keurig K250. This model has the best blend of high-quality Keurig features and added value. Without spending too much, you’ll be able to create a wide variety of coffee beverages in a reliable machine that is likely to last you for many years to come.

Read more : Choosing The Best Keurig Coffee Maker

BescaRoasting

Oct 14, 2018
Michigan
Visit site
Any particular reason you are going for a bunn? They are a great brand, but for two people there are many other options that can give really great results. I always reccomend a stainless steel kettle and a good ceramic pour over maker for your old fashioned hot coffee. With a paper filter, you can make single cups, or a whole pot.
My personal love affair with coffee has led me down the path of cold brew coffee. If you have a little time to experiment, I always reccomend cold brew. There is nothing like it. Now I want coffee....