Looking for reviewers: Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee pods

heyjoe

Jun 19, 2017
London, UK
Visit site
Hi, guys! :coffeemug:

I'm looking for people interest in reviewing pod samples of Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee.
The provider is Hayman Coffee, a company born in London (it's possible to buy their products on Selfridges and Harrods, for those interested on trying by themselves) and now based in Portugal (the head office). Here is the deal: two Jamaica Blue Mountain specialty coffee pods in a customised luxury box for each reviewer, sent to the given address.

Conditions:
- Having a coffee blog, website or vlog;
- English countries preferred (UK, CA, USA), but others are eligible as well;
- Review must be published linking to the company in a single post or video.

Anyone interest? Write the contact information with the link for your blog/vlog/website ins response to this post.

PS: If this post is not allowed, please let me know. I didn't find anything about asking reviews on the guidelines.

Coffee salutes,

Joe Ross

heyjoe

Jun 19, 2017
London, UK
Visit site
Hey! You're right :)
We'll soon have ground coffee and coffee beans for review, so don't give up! :coffee:
By now, there are only pods! Let's see if someone shows up :)

hello Joe
how are you? your coffee pod looks like those coffees that sell in Harrods, London market.
very well presented and looks very elegant and expensive (well.. they are expensive.. $60 for 9 coffee pods)

I would love to do the "cupping" and reviews, but unfortunately, I do not have coffee machine for coffee pods.

hopefully someone else will take on the reviews.

BTW, someday, perhaps "ninety plus coffee" will make their Geisha coffee pods and sell them at $100 for 5 pods.... you never know....