Cool Hand roasted coffee the traditional way by women in Ethiopia !

My name is Yodit Aberra.Originally from Ethiopia.
    Please help finding interesting partners and buyers for our new idea!
    I am almost launching my ambitieus but true for me project.
    According to my test and as many coffe drinkers agree that most Ethiopian coffee are full of aroma when they are roasted by hand with the Ethiopian traditional way using the ceramic roasting done in open fire.
    For century by our mom's and sisters with love and passion. Having that in mind I am aiming launching a coffee roasting company employing these traditional experts.
    Creating a job opportuinity for these women and giving added value to the Ethiopian coffee is the main purpose behind this idea.

In Amsterdam I have given different workshops for years about this method of coffee roastering presenting the Ethiopian coffee cermony in different formal and informal spheer or festivals. Many are interested in the freshness and test of the coffee.

Now taking this to the next level I would like to introduce our hand roasted coffee in the name Jebbena ( Ethiopian traditional coffee pot) in which this hand roasted beans are brewed daily in almost in every household in Ethiopia.as our brand. Roadting the coffee Every day in Addis abeba and sending iT to different part of the world with the Ethiopian airlines cargo fresh from our roasting adress. With our pacckage Jebbena!
    I am looking for partners and buyers who wil stand and support this initative.
    This project creats job opportuinites to the Ethiopian women as well !
    If interested we wil send You samples

hello Yodit,
    how are you? I always love to hear from someone from Ethiopia, origin of coffee!

let's try to understand your marketing point.
    basically, you want to "hand roast" in your traditional method and export that coffee to overseas, from Addis Ababa (not Abeba) to overseas customers?
    And your hand roasted coffee brand name is Jebbena like below photo? nice name!

is this correct, Yodit?

Hand roasted coffee the traditional way by women in Ethiopia !-jebena-sini-1.jpg
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

Quote Originally Posted by Yodit View Post
    My name is Yodit Aberra.Originally from Ethiopia.
    Please help finding interesting partners and buyers for our new idea!
    I am almost launching my ambitieus but true for me project.
    According to my test and as many coffe drinkers agree that most Ethiopian coffee are full of aroma when they are roasted by hand with the Ethiopian traditional way using the ceramic roasting done in open fire.
    For century by our mom's and sisters with love and passion. Having that in mind I am aiming launching a coffee roasting company employing these traditional experts.
    Creating a job opportuinity for these women and giving added value to the Ethiopian coffee is the main purpose behind this idea.

In Amsterdam I have given different workshops for years about this method of coffee roastering presenting the Ethiopian coffee cermony in different formal and informal spheer or festivals. Many are interested in the freshness and test of the coffee.

Now taking this to the next level I would like to introduce our hand roasted coffee in the name Jebbena ( Ethiopian traditional coffee pot) in which this hand roasted beans are brewed daily in almost in every household in Ethiopia.as our brand. Roadting the coffee Every day in Addis abeba and sending iT to different part of the world with the Ethiopian airlines cargo fresh from our roasting adress. With our pacckage Jebbena!
    I am looking for partners and buyers who wil stand and support this initative.
    This project creats job opportuinites to the Ethiopian women as well !
    If interested we wil send You samples
    Hi Yodit
    Superb idea!!

I'm a coffee lover as well and in 'your neighborhood', I'm in Kenya. I'm very interested in coffee from Ethiopia!

How much would you sell, what quantities, especially for a buyer who is starting a coffee shop? BTW, sending to Nairobi, Kenya!

Thank you!!

Steve

Dear Steve,
    We are looking for potential customers from anywhere in the world.
    You are welcome with whatever quantity You can think of!
    Our website Will be On air soon!
    please email me your wish and we Will discuss further possibilities.
    Thanks a lot
    email yoditaberra@icloud.com

Dear Ensolua
    l like your Jebbena more. You are right the idea is to roaster the cofffee fresh,
    pack iT and send iT immediately.
    We would love to do that per frequency order according to the need of our customers.
    I hoop You will create links for us within your networks.
    With regards,

thanks for your reply.
    I am curious about couple of things.
    as I know, once you roast the beans, it is only fresh for couple of weeks, then the flavor will decrease.

so since you are planing to sell your beans roasted to overseas customers, how would you prevent the roasted beans going stale? because from the time the beans are roasted and the time the final consumers uses your beans will take very long time. (unless you ship directly to your final consumers by express courier services which is 2 to 5 days)

second question is about freight/shipping cost.
    of course, you can not ship them by UPS air or FEDEX air due to very very high cost to overseas. Even for mail service, it would add up quite a bit of shipping cost. Let's say from your country to USA by cheapest transportation will cost how much? let say one pound of beans?

basically due to above two points, wouldn't it be very difficult to compete against local roasters nearby the consumers?

anyway, I wish you a lot of success with your business.
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

Dear Ensoula,
    we may be the first to roast in hand the traditional way but there are already other coffee roasters in Ethiopia who do roast and send Ethiopian coffee abroad. Among others the big fair chain company Moyee.
    WE are planning to roast for our customers according to order.
    Clients receive there coffee within 5 days through airlines cargo. There are daily flights from Ethiopia to many destinations. We do sign contracts with the airlines cargo. Others do this before us too.
    If we do have more clients we can even grow to have our own cargo services per specific dates to different destination. Have you heard of the Dutch flower production in Ethiopia? Produced in Ethiopia and distributed from the Netherlands to the whole world! Would roasted coffee be a difficult product than the pershiable flower?

thanks for your information.
    no matter what, I wish you a lot of luck and good business.
    by the way, do you only sell to big companies or you can also sell to individual who can only buy a couple of pounds each time?

I certainly would like to try your hand roasted coffee.
    I live in Los Angeles, USA. as example, if I place an order of 2 pounds, how much that would be from your place to my house?
    also, do I pay via paypal or credit card?

thanks for your advise in advance.
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

Dear Ensoula,
    I am happy to send you more samples as our website
    and package is ready which according to our plan Will be ready
    from the 1 st of January.
    so that you wil also help us introducing our historical roasterd coffee through your network.
    May be some stores in your neighborhood may be interested for
    whole sale price or your friends and family for order weekly orvper
    Please send me an email do that I wil put You under My mailing list
    with regards,

Quote Originally Posted by Yodit View Post
    Dear Ensoula,
    I am happy to send you more samples as our website
    and package is ready which according to our plan Will be ready
    from the 1 st of January.
    so that you wil also help us introducing our historical roasterd coffee through your network.
    May be some stores in your neighborhood may be interested for
    whole sale price or your friends and family for order weekly orvper
    Please send me an email do that I wil put You under My mailing list
    with regards,
    hi, my name is Alex and Ensoluna is my forum user name and also our company name in Guatemala.
    anyway, my email is ensoluna@gmail.com

thanks a lot Yodit.
    Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala
    facebook.com/ensolunausa
    ensoluna.com

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links