Kudaimonia Online Coffee Shop

Kaylynn.Lopez48

Feb 27, 2019
New York City
Visit site
Kudaimonia: Coffee that redefines what happiness means to you.

Calling all coffee and philosophy lovers out there! I recently just launched my online coffee shop that is a combination of coffee and philosophical theories of happiness. I have various different roasts, as well as handcrafted soaps and candles. I listed the coffee I have available.
All of the following products are available at: Kudaimonia.com

Antisthenes- Light Roast

“Learn to want next to nothing”. Our light roast coffee is smooth and crisp. With hints of cinnamon and high levels of caffeine you will need nothing else to get you through the day.

Kona Coffee: Arabica Coffee originated from Brazil. Hawaiian Kona is often recognized as one of the world’s best coffees. Kona is bright, aciditic, displaying a mellow body. This light roasted blend features notes of buttery macadamia nuts, mocha, and coriander.

Aristippus- Light/Medium Roast
“Happiness is pleasure”. Our light-medium roast coffee is all the pleasure you need. The warm flavor of the medium roasted beans lingers on the tongue as the smooth and crisp flavor of the light roast takes over.

Ethiopian Yirgacheffe: Ethiopian Yirgacheffe is known for its great complex flavor and aroma, which features floral notes as well as lemon and tea. This blend has a light to medium body and are spicy and fragrant.

Socrates- Medium Roast
“Live a life that is right for the soul”. Our medium roast coffee is warm and inviting. On the first sip you will taste the beans best flavors that are brought out through the caramelization process. This roast has a balanced flavor, aroma, and acidity that will put your mind and soul at ease.

Zimbabwe Estate: Zimbabwe Estate from the region of Chipinga has a chocolate and sweet aroma and bright acidity. This blend is full of body with a chocolatey sweet flavor that features notes of wine and wood.

Aristotle- Dark Roast
“Happiness is not a state but an activity”. Our dark roast coffee is full of body and flavor. This bold cup with a hint of spice will have anyone up and ready to complete any day to day activities.

Colombian Supremo: Colombian Supremo blend is full of bold flavors including honey, cherry, traces of tropical fruits, sugar cane, and chocolatey sweetness. Its aroma is citrus and fruity with hints of spice. Our Colombian Supremo is a balanced, vibrant and satisfying coffee with a smooth finish.

Epicurus- Dark Roast

“Happiness is the attainment of a state of tranquility and freedom of fear”. Our very dark roast coffee is mellow and luxurious on the tongue. Notes of dark chocolate engulf every sip. After this cup you will feel autonomous and ready to take on whatever life throws your way.

Mocha Java:
Mocha Java is a blend of Arabian (Yemen) Mocha coffee and Indonesian Arabica coffee. The clean and bright smoothness of the Java compliments the lively and pleasant wildness of the Yemen mocha. The rich and earthy notes are balanced by the sharp fruitiness with a vibrant finish.

Marcus Aurelius- Espresso
“Happiness is having power over your mind”. Our espresso gets you focused and in control. The richness of the espresso awakens the mind. With every velvet sip notes of dark chocolate break through and leave you ready to conquer anything.

Guatemalan Antigua
: Guatemalan Antigua is full of body. The flavor palate of this blend includes caramel sweetness, orange citrus, and chocolate. Antigua also features the nutty flavors typically found in other coffees from this region.This pairing of heavy and light qualities results in a coffee that is both fulfilling and refreshing.

Follow us on IG: @Kudaimonia :)