Whatís in my Cup Instagram Series

Iím doing a series on various roasters and how what style of coffee I am making with the coffee. Check me out on Instagram @papa_g1.

You have a very cool account! I like that your posts are not glamorous, but show a part of your life, the atmosphere. I think your account should have more subscribers! Tell me, have you ever tried automatic likes service? It really helped me to get a live audience quickly. Initially, I grew my Instagram for myself, but then I decided that with so many subscribers I need to start my own business! I already earn money from advertising coffee.

Quote Originally Posted by beanBen View Post
    You have a very cool account! I like that your posts are not glamorous, but show a part of your life, the atmosphere. I think your account should have more subscribers! Tell me, have you ever tried automatic likes service? It really helped me to get a live audience quickly. Initially, I grew my Instagram for myself, but then I decided that with so many subscribers I need to start my own business! I already earn money from advertising coffee.
    I suggest being highly caution of some of the automated tools... it can quickly add ghost accounts to your IG base. Ghost accounts are basically inactive accounts... when you have a high % of inactive people Instagram starts to de-prioritize your posts in your bases feeds.

Super Moderator
    Pretty rad chris! Follow me back at topherroaster got some cool pics of my roastery..
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Oh your Instagram looks great, I should make a new one because my previous was based on vegan content and somebody stole it, I had 15k followers. To be honest I want to make money from Insta... to open a very popular page and after to collaborate with different brands ( to promote them ). I should buy the service of Professional Instagram Promotion Service to put it on top first. Ah, now we live in a very different time, in past was impossible to make money on such things.

It`s interesting!

Man I looked at your Instagram account and it's really interesting and beautiful pictures but it's very sad to see that you have only 132 followers I believe that such an account must be more popular so like other people who are also interesting in this to start following you if you are interested in promoting your account I know a very good app for this it's called igautolike.com and I am using it for already three months already and during this short time I promoted my account from 154 followers to more than 10k if you want to visit my site and see how much this app helped me visit naturity.co.Man, you have really cool content so let other people also see it.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links