Manatee Coffee anyone?

So, I recently moved to Florida and have discovered and awesome coffee company down here in the Marco Island area. They are called Manatee Coffee

I guess they are a gourmet coffee company that helps with the save the manatee type of stuff.

So far I have only tried their Tropical Delight, but really liked it and will be trying more when I get a chance. I love the coconut flavor along with the hazelnut.

From what I can tell it seems to be the rave of all the rich people down here (the fancy hotels and stores stock it), and I was curious if anyone here has bought any (I think you can order it online), and if they liked it, and can reccomend any of the other flavors?

Thanks for any info

It''s Amazing!

I''m a diehard Starbuck''s fan...but they''ve officially met their match with Manatee Coffee! I tried some on a whim...and holy cow, it is a GREAT brew! The main difference is it''s low-acid. I even served it to company and they raved! I live in Tampa, FL. It''s icing on the cake that part of the profits go towards saving manatees. I''m definitely a long-time customer!

--------------

Super Moderator
    From what I can tell it seems to be the rave of all the rich people down here (the fancy hotels and stores stock it
    what fancy hotels? I am from Tampa and have never heard of them. Where in Tampa? I would love to stop by and see them. I tried your link but it is not a valid address....
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

It was missing a F in coffee. Sites under construction anyway.

Hopped on the Waybackmachine to take a look at the site in 2006. Here's what it used to look like. You can get a little more info on them.

http://web.archive.org/web/200604292317 ... offee.com/
    Have you ever walked through the aisle of your local grocer and smelled the death of a dying bean?

Quote Originally Posted by topher
    From what I can tell it seems to be the rave of all the rich people down here (the fancy hotels and stores stock it
    what fancy hotels? I am from Tampa and have never heard of them. Where in Tampa? I would love to stop by and see them. I tried your link but it is not a valid address....
    Actually, I first found them at Costco in Clearwater.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links