great coffee

raphey

Jun 28, 2006
Visit site
hello everybody,
good to be a member on this site. i love coffee and i wouold like to share a discovery that i did. i found that coffee amazing. it is called Sirocco and it is made by Kahwa Coffee Roasting. the website is [removed by moderator], they are located in Florida and it is really rare to fing good coffee in Florida, trust me!!!
that coffee has a smooth taste but still has a lot of body. I recommend to everybody who really likes coffee to try it. I think they also have a good espresso but i do not have a machine.
it is my second point, does anybody know where to get an espresso machine for home not too expensive.
let me know.
thank you

cheers

Filefish

Jul 19, 2006
Visit site
Really Good Coffee in Florida

Okay - There is this roaster in Tampa Florida that is really trying to roast only award winning beans, COE, Best Of... and Q-Auction stuff. They only roast to order, understand roasts, have a passion to educate and have invested in great zip lock bags. Great Blends and Single Orgins including carring a full line of cafe products offing to the public to boot. Some SAT. they have classes teaching about coffee history, blending, roasting and drink prep. I found they from an artical in Tampa the paper. Went to visit and very freindly and they know there stuff. [removed by moderator]