Coffee Club / Coffee of the month sites

daveuk

Nov 22, 2006
Visit site
Hi all,

I apologize in advance if this topic has already come up numerous times...

I am no coffee-expert by any means, but I do love coffee and I am hoping to find a good/professional coffee site which maybe has a "coffee of the month" type club, or a weekly/monthly coffee recommendation.

I am a big fan of tea, and I have always been impressed by the adagio.com website. I am really hoping to find something similar to adagio.com, but for coffee. Most of the sites I have seen either offer only one brand, or their site looks very unprofessional.

Any recommendations welcome!

Thank you,

Dave.

I have been amazed with Green Mountain Coffee Roasters' coffee of the month club for their Special Reserve coffees. The Panama La Esmeralda Geisha is incredible. The Rwanda Karaba Bourbon had some citrus and honey notes that were... wow. Sorry, I don't have the vocabulary to describe coffee that well. There also are clubs with other Green Mountain Coffee Roasters coffees, but the Special Reserve is something to stand up and take notice of.

daveuk

Nov 22, 2006
Visit site
Ok thank you for the recommendation :)

So where do most of you buy your coffee online? Are there any online stores you highly recommend?

I hope this does not come too late but we do have a coffee club, check it out at [removed by Moderator].

It is truly flexible: you decide how many pounds you want, what roast, what presentation, HOW OFTEN you want it, hold orders and report alternative addresses to keep getting the coffee while traveling.

Having said all that, the coffee is amazing. we produce it in a small farm in the heart of the SHB range in Santa Maria de Dota, a priveledged microclimate within the legendary Tarrazu region.

Hope it works for you.

pncsmac

Jan 12, 2009
Visit site
I was a member of the "Ashley & Cooper" coffee club, receiving automatic shipments of their monthly specials. I was quite satisfied with the quality of the product - but their customer service was simply awful. Shipments were becoming late and one month, I was charged for a normal shipment of three pounds but was only sent two. Ultimately, I left the club because of their poor performance. I asked the Better Business Bureau to mediate the problem, but the company refused to respond to any inquiries - they are listed as "unsatisfactory" with the National BBB. I would STRONGLY recommend avoiding this company.

leancrayon1

Jun 15, 2009
Visit site
If you are looking for an excellent, high quality coffee club to join, for a fee, Gevalia will welcome you. If you sign up for their program for an initial $15 they give you 2 1lb boxes of coffee and a nice drip machine. After that, you can log into your account and select how often you want Gevalia to send you new boxes of coffee at about 8 bucks each. They'll also send you new equipment periodically as well. Gevalia is one of the best coffees I've ever tasted, they are the Mercedes of coffee. Try it, and you won't be disappointed.

check out http://www.gevalia.com

-Lean