Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Somewhere over here said my favourite was Volcán de Oro, from Guatemala. Now I can't confirm this. Yergacheffe (very citrus) and Bonga From Ethiopia, Geisha Supremo Finca la Esperanza (flower power), Acatenango from Guatemala (hazelnuts and almonds)... It's horrible, I like them all, can't say if I love more mam or dad.

Salu2.
    Indesio.
    Don't follow me. I'm lost too.

Banned
    for me, i like mundo novo from San Marcos, one of the 8 regions in Guatemala. Very light and fruity. super clean after taste, well balanced. it has some acidity, but not as prominent as the coffees from Huehue or Antigua. I have tried Civet in Indonesia and JBM (here in L.A., in Jamaica, i only tried Jamaican Rum ha ha ha). But they are just "okay coffee". way below my expectation. probably because I taste them in coffee shop. the beans might have been too old or wrongly roasted.

Not yet tried Gesha coffee from Esmeralda estate in Panama. if there is anyone who have tried Gesha, please let me know how you liked it. thanks. alex

one of the best coffe in the world come from costa rica, and my favorite is called forestall special reserve. I found a website that they are selling in the US ticoflavor.com

my favorite coffee??, all of them, but my special coffee comes from costa rica, actually i am drinking a brand called Forestal Special Tarrazu by ticoflavor.com
    Last edited by PinkRose; 05-23-2014 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Removed link from post

Quote Originally Posted by brad.corgan View Post
    my favorite coffee??, all of them, but my special coffee comes from costa rica, actually i am drinking a brand called Forestal Special Tarrazu by ticoflavor.com

And if you worked for La Minita, they'd be your favorite.

And you know what? For 99% of the members of this forum, you've just ensured that ticoflavor will be the absolute last place we go for coffee. Nice going, spammer. Bwahahaha!!!!

One of my favorites is the Kona Peaberry I once got from huladaddy.com , roasted City+. That was a few years ago. I am currently enjoying some Dominican Bani roasted City+, got it from thetaridgecoffee.com . Very inexpensive (about 3.50/pound delivered). One of the very best very inexpensive coffees I ever purchased. I drink it black from my Technivorm.

Len
    "I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." ~Flash Rosenberg

Quote Originally Posted by tejabhai View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I like Nescafe too but I like the own brand from Aldi as it`s nice and strong better still perc coffee does for me.
    I lived in China for about 10 years living off of Nescafe. It will do when there's nothing else. Which Aldi blend do you like?

Rats! I was just heading to this thread to say, "I bet Danni's favorite coffee is this dreck from Global Organic" but she beat me to it.

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by peterjschmidt View Post
    Rats! I was just heading to this thread to say, "I bet Danni's favorite coffee is this dreck from Global Organic" but she beat me to it.
    Danni is gone!

Banned
    I love coffee & have been drinking & enjoying varieties from many countries.
    But as of late have grown to love Ethiopia Yirgacheffe Coffee. I love to roast it, smell it & drink it.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links