Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyCoffee View Post
    Most people probably don't know there are so many variables in coffee. For example:

1. Beans;
    2. Roast;
    3. Grinding;
    4. Blending/adding flavors;
    5. Brewing;
    6. Serving;
    7. Whom you drink with;
    ..., ...,

So in order to answer this question (Which Coffee do you like most?), you have to define all these variables. Otherwise, it doesn't mean anything.
    I'm thinking #7 "Whom you drink with" has nothing to do with answering the question, "Which coffee do you like most?"

Well, I am just the opposite: if I drink with somebody I like, I don't care about what I drink or not drink anymore. Coffee is like a bridge: it's supposed to connect people together. But nobody wants to stay on top of the bridge for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    I also thought this was a forum for everyone, especially the folks who are new to the world of coffee. If you look at the extensive forum subject index, you'll see that it reflects the wide variety of interests and experiences that have always been encouraged on this forum. This is not a forum that's just for the coffee elite . . . .what qualifys a person to be considered "coffee elite" anyway?

Please.... let's all try to avoid slamming, dunking, or squishing the new guys. It's not very nice, and it's not at all professional. We need to remember that we were all new to the world of coffee at one time or another.

If we focus on encouraging and guiding folks to achieve a more "elite" coffee experience, we'll be doing them a huge favor.

Who knows? Maybe with our help and guidance, someone who likes Nescafe today will eventually start exploring the world of coffee and eventually grow to love something like a Tanzanian Peaburry or a Costa Rico Tarrazu.

Rose
    I love that Tanzanian Peaberry

Quote Originally Posted by Alun_evans View Post
    You know, that is an interesting concept. For a long time I have thought there must be some mileage in a concept cafe that sells a range of espresso blends available for direct consumption by punters (in the cup)- similar to how most bars sell 2,3,5.....10 different beers by the tap! I am sure such places already exist...I just have not come accross one yet. I can imagine going into such a place- where I might like brand A as a straight espresso/doppio... but prefer brand B in a cappcuccino.
    Shoot it to me please

Quote Originally Posted by lekafe View Post

My best Coffee I like is fresh coffee from north of Thailand

It From the local highland of sigle origin coffee and roasted by my Friend.He had best house roasting and nice coffee shop

If you interesting to test best of thai coffee let me know
    Never had coffee from Thailand and I would love to try some of the offer is still available

^^^^^^^^^^
    wstsider, are you here in Thailand? I drink Northern Thai coffee, right here near the border between Thailand and Burma, just a few Kms from where the boys were lost in the caves.
    It is delicious coffee. I usually make it into an espresso blend though with other beans.
    I am in the country outside of Mae Sai, are you around here?
    OH, when I look again, I see that you are quoting a post from lekkafe. Lekcafe, are you near me in Mae Sai?

SORRY, didn't know until I looked back that we are responding to a post that is a decade old!!!!!!

God Bless,
    Wayne
    Last edited by Tex_Thai; 05-27-2019 at 06:54 AM. Reason: more

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Tex_Thai View Post
    SORRY, didn't know until I looked back that we are responding to a post that is a decade old!!!!!!

God Bless,
    Wayne
    No worries . . . I think this thread will live forever. The subject matter is timeless.

~ Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_Thai View Post
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    wstsider, are you here in Thailand? I drink Northern Thai coffee, right here near the border between Thailand and Burma, just a few Kms from where the boys were lost in the caves.
    It is delicious coffee. I usually make it into an espresso blend though with other beans.
    I am in the country outside of Mae Sai, are you around here?
    OH, when I look again, I see that you are quoting a post from lekkafe. Lekcafe, are you near me in Mae Sai?

God Bless,
    Wayne
    No brother im in california

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links