Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast
    I like CafeFit, it's tasty and good for your health.You can buy it here Burn Fat, Curb Appetite, Drink Diet CafeFit
    Last edited by vodanh1213; 07-29-2011 at 06:15 AM.

Try the french roast sumatra at portorico.com
    I like it very much. It's strong but still smooth.

Wink Organo Gold

I recently tried this gourmet coffee called Organo Gold infused with an organic Ganoderma Lucidum herb well I cant believe how wonderful it made me feel so I ended up order 2 boxes of latte and green tea I would recommend this brand of coffee to other coffee lovers like myself check out the website I also got a free sample before I ordered the coffee & tea. Im not giving up on my coffee, this cup of joe Im drinking is alot healthier and I do feel the differance healthwise.

I recently came across my favorite coffee a couple of months ago. It is still widely unknown but it is produced by a company called Boresha. It is BSkinny Thermogenic Fat Burning Coffee and it is the first of its kind. It is 100% organic and infrared roasted for reduced acidity and increased flavored. I really enjoy its buffered caffeine as well. I was kind of skeptical of it at first, but it really works. My father started to drink it and he lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks without changing any exercise of eating habits. I really enjoy speaking to other people about it so please do not be shy to contact me or ask me any questions.

My favorite is Illy, whole bean, burr grinder, made into an espresso, no sugar or milk. That is what I drink at home. For my office at work, I got the Illy X6 that uses ESE pods. Not the same, but real close.

Italian cafe mocha!

I try to drink equitable coffee... whatever brand it is. Organic equitable is even better

Which Coffee do you like most?

I like to drink freshly brewed coffee. Because it is very sweet and amazing experience to drink it.
    Last edited by lylianbrew; 09-01-2011 at 05:48 AM.

Luwak coffee from Bali is the best coffee ever, but hard to get and expensive

I roast my own beans and have to say that my favorite is mocha java (Yemen Mocha Sanani + java estate). 2nd place would be huladaddy.com peaberry kona.

Len
    "I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." ~Flash Rosenberg

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links