Boca Java Coffee

mikhailanaomi

Aug 29, 2008
Visit site
As an ex-barista I was excited to hear about Boca Java''s roasted to order coffee. They delivered what I would say is some of the freshest coffee I''ve ever tasted and the flavor selection seemed endless.

I ordered the Kenya Kruising which was a mild roast coffee with hints of berries and fruits. I also have Deep Blue Blueberry on the way. Keep checking to see how it was!

:D

Jan 18, 2008
MASS.
Visit site
I enjoyed their Kenya Kruising too, in a 2 oz bag, perfect for a pot of coffee. It's hard to find a roaster who offers 2oz bags of coffee, at reasonable cost.

I don't work for them, just offering a review. Good on 'em!

coffeelover2

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Sadly, I am no longer a BocaJava member after 4 years. They have wonderful coffee and I highly recommend it but I had a disagreement with their customer service. After my last order I was offered $5 off my next order so I proceeded on to my next order but the $5 coupon was refused. To make a long story short I was told the coffee I was trying to buy was being sold at such a low price that they could not honor the coupon. That sort of frustrated me because the $5 order didn't say anything about only being good on certain coffees. I asked them to either honor the $5 coupon that they presented me or cancel my membership. They cancelled my membership.

I would appreciate any recommendations on a good online coffee company that has great decaf choices.
Thank you.

rlauzon

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
I was a Bova Java customer for a long time. While I didn't have much of a problem with them, I did start checking out local roasters when they went under.

What I found was that the local roasters did a better job for less. So my suggestion is to check out Google and search for a coffee roaster in your area.