Review of Timothy's Coffee (Columbian) - K Cups

Second review! I like doing these :D

Aroma: 8.5/10
Notes: I do like the smell of this coffee very much, especially because I personally pick up the scent of all natural coffee beans (made in Columbia, which is fun because I love foreign coffees)

Body/Thickness: 7/10
Notes: While this coffee has a great aroma and a great flavor, it lacks the thickness that I desire in an everyday coffee. I tend to prefer this as a later evening coffee, possibly around 6 in the afternoon while doing my homework or even a good side with lunch.

Flavor: 9/10
Notes: This coffee tastes of all natural coffee beans and that flavor is really attractive to me. This was the first coffee that I started drinking on a regular basis and boy oh boy did it start me on the road to addiction :decaf:

Aftertaste: 8.5/10
Notes: Not as good as the initial flavor, but the subsequent aftertaste appeals to every taste bud and leaves you wanting more. I had three cups of this the first time I had it, so beware :p

Overall: 33/40

Overall, this coffee averages about an 83% on my scale, which is above average. I'd recommend it to someone looking for a casual drink on a lazy sunday.

Cheers! :coffee: