Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 04-16-2011 12:31 PM #1
Review of Green Mountain Coffee (French Roast Decaf) - K Cups
I'm drinking it now, so I'll review it :P
Notes: I picked up some spices...I can't single out any specific ones, but I can definitely smell some all natural spices in this blend. It doesn't smell as good as some of the other coffees I drink, but a solid 7 is a good number.
Notes: Not an incredibly thick coffee (hence the reason I'm drinking it in the late afternoon as opposed to the morning) but it does the trick for a mid-day drink.
Notes: It may just be the French Vanilla creamer I put in it, but I am picking up a slight vanilla/cinnamon taste and it's actually really nice
Notes: Tickles the back of my tongue as it goes down and that's no personification. It's a really pleasurable taste, I can assure you. Though once the initial kick goes away, it's kinda bland.
This blend scores a 79% (Above Average on my coffee scale.) A good after drink while the rain pours.
Cheers!Album of the week:
Reckless and Relentless - Asking Alexandia
- 10-07-2011 06:03 AM #2
- Enjoy the wonderful flavor of this French Roast without any of the caffeine!
- Each K-Cup portion pack is an air-tight, mini-brewer that locks out oxygen, light and humidity while locking in freshness and flavor
- Single-serving packaging means no mess or wasted pots of coffee; for use with Keurig brewers
- Each K-Cup has a built-in coffee filter - no measuring and no mess!
- Each box contains 24 K-Cups!
- 10-07-2011 02:02 PM #3
Have you tried the GM Pumpkin Spice? I'm considering buying it, but would like to see what people think before spending the money.
- 01-16-2013 03:11 AM #4
all i know green tea. coffee is good but once in a week. but any ways topic is pretty good.
- By Addictedtocoffee1995 in forum Coffee ReviewsReplies: 9Last Post: 01-16-2013, 08:38 AM
- By Addictedtocoffee1995 in forum Coffee ReviewsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2011, 11:43 AM
- By richedie in forum Coffee ReviewsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-23-2010, 10:15 PM
- By coffeechick in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2009, 08:06 AM
- By aussiefella in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 4Last Post: 08-02-2005, 10:14 PM
Search tags for this page
best decaf k cup reviews,
best decaf k cups reviews,
best k-cup decaf review,
coffee decaf review,
decaf k-cup reviews,
french roast k cup review,
green mountain coffee,
green mountain coffee french roast decaf k-cup,
green mountain decaf french roast k cups,
green mountain french roast decaffeinated coffee k-cups,
reviews k cup decaf,
reviews k cups decaf
Click on a term to search for related topics.