Jamaica Blue Mountain Coffee

mopleez

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
The only Jamaica Blue Mountain. I've had was a blend from The Fresh Market. It was really good. Now, my secretary said she had some in Jamaica on her honeymoon, and it was heavenly!

-Phil
(Using Tapatalk)

Damion_iAM

Nov 19, 2011
Jamaica
Visit site
wow, i got some feed back from a few Hispanic friends and they said it was beyond comparison. Thanks for the feedback Phil :D

Last edited by a moderator:

youronlinecoffee

Feb 27, 2012
San Francisco
Visit site
Jamaican Blue Mountain is definitely one of the best coffees you can find. True Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee is expensive but well worth the investment. The lends are very good as well and keep the cost down. The flavor will be light, earthy, and very rich. Good Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee will make your taste buds sing a completely different tune from all other coffees. It is a breath of fresh mountain air. Make sure it is fresh roasted and ground just before brewing. If it is from a grocery store or a corner Star shop don't bother. Online is the best place to buy Jamaican Blue.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "CoffeelandUSA"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website! You will find a lot of useful informaiton here.

I love Jamaica Blue Mountain coffee, but it has become too expensive for regular use. A couple of the active (experienced and knowledgeable) members of this Coffee Forum suggested that I try Papua New Guinea coffee, because it is similar and obviously less expensive. I tried it and I'm hooked! I buy the medium roast at my local roaster, and it's only $10.99 a pound.

Rose

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I bought this brand once before from Costco and it was only $20.00!! What a difference, I thought it was a fake since it was so inexpensive, but I guess I just got it at the right time, Lol!! It was pretty good IMO.

May 28, 2012
Visit site
I don't remember how much it was...I don't think it was 5lbs as it was put in my work mailbox by a friend that got it for me at the Costco in his area. It was about the size of the Traders Joes decaf bag I buy from there and that's 14oz.

theperfectcoffeecup

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I have never heard of Jamaica Mountain Blue Coffee but the name has got me hooked already and certainly from these posts and the dollar amounts being discussed I can tell this is some primo bean. Does anyone know where you can find this stuff and order it? I think it's worth trying at least once.

richa

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
many ways to brew a cup of coffee, but all methods will not produce ... the carafe as at home with fine china as it is with the first cup of morning coffee

Last edited by a moderator:

bcotten

Jun 22, 2012
Kernersville, NC
Visit site
It's good stuff, but I don't think it's worth the expense to be honest. I find a Yemen or Ethiopia Harrar to be more exciting to my tastes. I suppose the price difference helps my taste buds too! ;-)