Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Has Garanti 2 kg
- 10-14-2012 12:08 PM #1
Has Garanti 2 kg
I ve been reading and learning a lot here: thanks! so I finally joined you guys.
Recently I bought a used Has Garanti 2 kg roaster which works fine.
The problem with the leaking has been solved by some gas-tape.
But maybe some of the experienced roasters around here could give me some tips
about how to get more control over the gas input (modifications?)
Hope someone can help me out !
Last edited by Tjibbe; 10-15-2012 at 08:17 AM.
- 10-16-2012 07:25 AM #2
- 10-19-2012 10:03 AM #3
Mine came with a gas pressure gauge and needle valve. Since it's totally manual the gas gauge helps a lot!
- 11-04-2012 03:54 AM #4
- 11-05-2012 08:37 AM #5
If you want to adjust the flame using the gas gauge it needs to be after the burner valve; that way you can log your settings on a paper chart. So in my setup there is a gas tank, pressure regulator, hose, needle valve, gas gauge, then burners. My lowest gas setting is 50mmaq and highest is 250mmaq and the roaster does not have a gas SmartValve controlled by PID. I'm assuming you can use a needle valve/gas gauge setup before a SmartValve; someone else will have to weight in on that.
- By Coffeeexpert in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 6Last Post: 03-18-2013, 05:01 PM
- By KeithMoonForSnickers in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 2Last Post: 03-22-2012, 11:07 PM
- By euro latin Link in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2007, 11:32 PM
- By HooHaw in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 3Last Post: 12-09-2006, 08:06 AM
- By incanto in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 5Last Post: 07-21-2005, 02:01 AM
Search tags for this page
airflow has garanti 2kg,
buy garanti coffee roaster,
control airflow has garanti,
has garanti 1kg table top,
has garanti 2kg,
has garanti 2kg for sale,
has garanti 2kg roaster,
has garanti air flow issue
Click on a term to search for related topics.