Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Roasting Peaberry in a Toper
- 10-22-2012 04:49 AM #1
Roasting Peaberry in a Toper
I decided to try peaberries. Just wondering if anybody had experience roasting them on Toper Cafemino. Any suggestion? Thanks a lot.
- 10-25-2012 09:19 AM #2
What kind of Peaberries you talking? Every origin is a bit different.
- 11-01-2012 08:03 AM #3
Hi bprotsman, I have peaberries from Kenya. which origin you had experienced with?
- 11-05-2012 09:16 AM #4
I have only roasted Tanzania and CR Tarrazu Peaberry. Both (IMO) I found taste best at a medium roast on the cusp of Full city. Maybe someone else has another thought??
- By scottryan in forum Coffee RoastersReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2012, 01:01 PM
- By matthewmichael in forum Coffee ReviewsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2011, 11:44 AM
- By matthewmichael in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 7Last Post: 11-30-2010, 11:01 PM
- By Baugo in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 6Last Post: 08-21-2007, 11:43 AM
- By coffee_for_life in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 1Last Post: 06-04-2005, 12:58 PM
Search tags for this page
help roasting peaberry,
Click on a term to search for related topics.