Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-06-2012 06:13 PM #1
How come I have to use a lot of ground coffee to get coffee strength
I am roasting Honduran to dark roast and I can get good taste but have to use almost twice as much coffee to acheive this. I grind the coffee as fine asI can just so it doesnt plug up brew basket. Is this just a mild coffee?
Last edited by Jazz; 11-06-2012 at 06:15 PM.
- 11-08-2012 05:43 PM #2
The honduran decaf we roast is pretty mild. (However it has a nice chocolate character.) I use about 25% more than with our caffeinated offerings when brewing, but I figured that was because of the flavor lost in the decaffeination process.
- By Mizuno in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2012, 07:06 AM
- By Orbert in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2008, 09:21 PM
- By konacoffee in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 8Last Post: 03-07-2007, 12:25 PM
- By Weeks in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 3Last Post: 08-21-2005, 07:34 AM
- By CoffeeLover in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 10Last Post: 04-27-2004, 03:27 PM
Search tags for this page
extensive usage of coffee,
how come i have to use,
to use come with have
Click on a term to search for related topics.