The Used Roasters

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I have found on Craigslist around country.....
See if these are near by you.... contact them directly.

Ambex YM-2 (5 lb.) commercial roaster

coffee roaster Diedrich

*** PORTABLE COFFEE ROASTER ***

Diedrich IR 12 Coffee Roaster the price is 12,000 dollars not 1,200 dollars

Primo Coffee Roaster - Model PRI35 he is asking 14,000

25 pound coffee roaster never used

Sivetz Commercial Coffee Roaster 1/2 bag 66lb

Commercial Air Coffee Roaster 8-12lb

I did little search for one of my friend and I decided why not share with you all....
I have seen other roasters on different sites but they seem to be very expensive. I have got myself 10k chinese machine and it is on its way... So if you are near these areas please check them out.... some of them looked very good.

CJ

expat

May 1, 2012
Ireland
Visit site
I got an unsolicited email from a vendor of new and used equipment -- roasters, grinders, packaging equipment, etc. -- in Poland earlier this week. If you're looking for used equipment in Europe it could be worth a look -- www.coffed.pl is the website.

Disclaimer -- I've got no affiliation with these folks, just sharing something that may be useful to someone.

Coffeemeplease

Nov 3, 2012
Miami
Visit site
Talking to the guy in Portland with the 1 kilo coffee tec. Seems like a good deal and I did a quick estimate on the shipping and you were right coffeejunky it's only like 200 bucks to Miami!! Now to see if it's worth the risk (6 years old and im not going up to take a look at it) I hadn't found a roaster I liked so I was already considering financing a new one. Decisions decisions any ways thanks for the great post once again!!