Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 01-14-2013 12:44 PM #1
Help! Ambex YM-2 nozzle leak or too high pressure?
Just picked up a 2006 Ambex YM-2. Pretty much broke everything down and cleaned it except for the nozzles. It seems to be in great shape. However, I tried to preheat it and noticed something odd on the flame nozzle. Seems as if there is either a leak at the bottom of 2 of the nozzles (see link) or the propane pressure is too high causing flames to come out of under the nozzle (not sure how to adjust pressure aside from at the propane tank). Any help would be great.
*edit looks like they wont let me post a link yet.
Last edited by PinkRose; 01-14-2013 at 03:50 PM. Reason: Added this link to his post: http://imgur.com/wvV4u
- 01-14-2013 12:52 PM #2
- 01-14-2013 08:24 PM #3
Please call me at 727 251 9262 and I will explain you how to fix this problem.
Ambex Coffee Roasters and Grinders, Inc.
- By slugline in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-19-2005, 07:31 PM
- By plasticman in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2005, 04:26 PM
- By cindy in forum Caffeine HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2005, 02:31 AM
- By CoffeeCzar in forum Coffee TableReplies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2004, 03:12 AM
- By tintinet in forum Caffeine HealthReplies: 0Last Post: 12-23-2003, 04:52 AM
Search tags for this page
ambex roasters problems ym2,
ambex ym 2 lp flame,
nozzle back leakage is too high
Click on a term to search for related topics.