Diedrich IR-3 For Sale

sted6335

Jan 7, 2013
Chautauqua, NY
Visit site
Diedrich IR-3 Coffee Roaster for sale. Roaster was built in 1997 and is a quality crafted made American machine. Almost any part can be replaced in a couple days. I'm the second owner, the first owner bought it as a part time hobby machine. I have owned it since 2001 and it has always been my back-up roaster or used when we were roasting many smaller batches of different beans. It has low hours on this machine for the age. It runs like the day I bought it and has been well maintained. It is hooked up and ready to work. This machine roasts excellent coffee. Last November our larger roaster needed some work done and this IR-3 roasted 150 lbs. a day for 4 days straight. I would be happy to spend the better part of a day with any buyer that needs mentoring in the beginning stages of roasting. I have been roasting as a profession for almost 15 years. This is a great opportunity for someone that wants to start roasting and selling coffee. Asking price is a fair $4800. We are located in Western New York State. Happy to answer any questions................thanks...........sted6335

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I don't know much about this roasters condition but the asking price is about 2-3000 dollars less then others ones out there.... I am sure you will get good responds on this item. Good luck...

sted6335

Jan 7, 2013
Chautauqua, NY
Visit site
John, the Diedrich IR -3 is a 3 kilo roaster (6.6lbs). We yield 5 lbs or a little more per roast after the loss with evaporation. Hopefully I can upload some pics here. Can't seem to upload the pics.............? I'll try later..meanwhile call me if you like 716-969-7136
Thanks, Dan

sted6335

Jan 7, 2013
Chautauqua, NY
Visit site
picture of diedrich

Diedrich IR-3
IMG_1716.JPG
The Roaster weighs about 300lbs maybe a little less. It is about 3' tall with funnel, also about 3' long and 3' wide with the chaff collector. Questions call Dan 716-969-7136
Diedrich IR-3.jpg