Looking for a roaster

Coffeemeplease

Nov 3, 2012
Miami
Visit site
Looking for a used roaster at a good price. I check eBay periodically but so far nothing in my price range. It's looking like a commercial 1kilo should be enough I've seen people getting them around 2500-4000, hoping I can be one of those people lol

szwalla

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hello,
Sorry to hijack the thread. Are you referring to the Roaster's Choice 1000? If so, I am looking at it but I cannot find out any other info about it. Are you familiar with this model?
Thanks,
Mike

Coffeemeplease

Nov 3, 2012
Miami
Visit site

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
This is the Chinese made roaster. I believe they are pretty decent quality roaster. made with stainless steel drum and they go by amazon roaster.... The price is actually cheaper if you buy them from the manufactures directly but you have to deal with customs, shipping and hassle of waiting much longer.... If you need more info, I can get it to you ....

Coffeemeplease

Nov 3, 2012
Miami
Visit site
Would you recommend an electric roaster vs gas? I've never worked with an electric roaster obviously seems better because I wouldn't have to mess with propane or natural gas but the roast times look significantly longer