Diedrich IR7 for sale

puddlejump

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I am selling a 1989 Diedrich IR7. It has been converted to propane. Has newer burners and bearings. Digital bean probe. A great little roaster. Optimum batch size is 10-12 pounds. Asking $10,500. You figure out the shipping and I will crate it for you at my expense.

The roaster is located in Nova Scotia, Canada.

Call Mike at (902)818-5989

roaster1.jpg

Last edited:

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Can you let us know little about this machine?

Are you the original owner?
How often was it used?
How much of bean did you roast per weeKly, monthly and life of this machine if you can estimate..
Why are you selling it?

These will answer 90 percent of the questions you will have....

Nice roaster....

puddlejump

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Can you let us know little about this machine?

Are you the original owner?
How often was it used?
How much of bean did you roast per weeKly, monthly and life of this machine if you can estimate..
Why are you selling it?

These will answer 90 percent of the questions you will have....

Nice roaster....

I am the third owner as far as I know. The previous owner used to it to develop software on, so wasn't roasting on it too much. I know nothing about the owner before that.

I roasted 40-50 lbs of coffee / week on it for the past 3 years.

I am selling because I have recently been hired to work full-time as a coffee roaster for a new roastery.

If I wasn't moving to this new position I wouldn't be selling! It is a good little roaster.

lovethatcoffee

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
I am selling a 1989 Diedrich IR7. It has been converted to propane. Has newer burners and bearings. Digital bean probe. A great little roaster. Optimum batch size is 10-12 pounds. Asking $10,500. You figure out the shipping and I will crate it for you at my expense.

The roaster is located in Nova Scotia, Canada.

Call Mike at (902)818-5989

View attachment 852
Did you sell the roaster?