Artisan roasting software user manual

Glatte

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Anybody out there know where i might find a geek who has managed to decipher the artisan roaster software ? i have recently downloaded it and there are aspects of it that i don't understand how to use. i have looked everywhere for it but can't seem to find any info, can anyone help my technophobic good self thanks G

Glatte

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hi thanks for getting back to me I have just done my diedrich roaster course with Steve himself which was very useful and I used his personalised software which seemed simple enough. However I have just come back from Istanbul having checked out the huscof 5 kg roaster which looks aesthetically pleasing however I had some build qaulity issues with name the seemingly critically poor design of fuel control and poor convective heat control my initial idea was to attach an omega digital thermostat to the thermocouple and the artisan software to that however having contacted a few technical experts I can say that this could be problematic and not cost effective and time consuming in waiting for the correct health and safety approvals to be given. So maybe I just go and buy a probat instead at least I should be able to manage my profiles with a great deal more ease!!
Was not a completely wasted trip though and I feel that I now know cheap at 8500 euros cost for the H 5 would perhaps never produce any satisfactory results that I would want. There are aspects of the arisan software that looks really good I expect it would be easier if I had it connected up and then hopefully it would be more common sense. Am mad on my drip filter at the moment loving my hario and bueno kettle and caffeinating for the first time properly in years!!! Speak soon...