User manual/tips for roasting on an Ozturk?!

Bradleysteenkamp

Dec 19, 2012
Horsham, UK
Visit site
Hello all,

We've just taken delivery of a used 15kg Ozturk roaster. Hoping to have it up and running soon but am wondering if anyone has a pdf user manual?! I've contacted them direct but am still waiting to hear back.

Also, I'd appreciate any tips if anyone has a spare moment. I've used the Toper cafemino 1kg electric extensively but a big 15kg gas roaster is very different. We asked for the optional gas control module to be fitted which it appears to be but I haven't really got a clue how it works. Trial and error I suppose but any tips appreciated!

Thanks
Bradley

Ozturk Manual

Please send me your email address and I can get you the manual.
Dwane[
QUOTE=Bradleysteenkamp;57155]Hello all,

We've just taken delivery of a used 15kg Ozturk roaster. Hoping to have it up and running soon but am wondering if anyone has a pdf user manual?! I've contacted them direct but am still waiting to hear back.

Also, I'd appreciate any tips if anyone has a spare moment. I've used the Toper cafemino 1kg electric extensively but a big 15kg gas roaster is very different. We asked for the optional gas control module to be fitted which it appears to be but I haven't really got a clue how it works. Trial and error I suppose but any tips appreciated!

Thanks
Bradley[/QUOTE]