Results 1 to 6 of 6
- 03-30-2013, 08:29 PM #1
Have any of you coffee roasters figured out how to fill new k-cups with your own coffee in an inexpensive way?
- 03-31-2013, 04:39 AM #2
Nope....there was someone on the forum that said he could but he never got back in touch with me."Wine is for aging, not coffee."
Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch
- 04-01-2013, 06:06 PM #3
- 04-08-2013, 07:21 AM #4
K-cups have been around for a long time, home units around 2004, with up to 5 billion k-cups sold last year. It is huge competition to coffee sold in a bag. But is there something else coming? Keurig also sells brewers that use new Vue Packs instead of K-Cup Packs. The Vue system offers more control of the brew with a wider range of mug sizes. Unlike K-Cups, Vue Packs can be emptied and recycled after use.
- 04-09-2013, 07:24 AM #5
We are talking about making our own commercial K-cup to sell our own coffee product.
There was a one person who could manufacture the k-cup for the stores but I don't think there are any generic machine out there yet.
Maybe I should look into it....lol
- 04-16-2013, 01:15 PM #6
There were several "new" booths at SCAA this year specializing in K-Cups. Lots of different options coming for 2013. Some have the packaging and you send out coffee and some want to do it all for you. Not a big fan of the K-cup, but you can't deny the market share.
- By coffeefreak in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2009, 11:04 AM
- By gus in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-26-2007, 12:10 AM
- By gus in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2007, 05:19 PM
- By co2beans in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2006, 03:13 AM
- By susansaddiction in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2006, 05:22 PM
Search tags for this page
independent coffee roasters with kcups,
Click on a term to search for related topics.