For Sale: 2010 Ambex YM-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

fmarcheski

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm reaching out with this listing to the CoffeeForums.com thread first. You guys have all been great. Would love to pass my roaster on to someone within the community. I'll be posting elsewhere beginning this weekend.

2010 Ambex YM-10
$11,000
Washington, DC-Metro Area

Message me if you'd like phone contact, hi-res pictures, or want to schedule a viewing/roasting.

I've loved this roaster and it has treated me very well throughout our growth. It is in absolute great condition - held to strict maintenance and cleaning schedules with zero repair/maintenance issues. This is a solid workhorse roaster but also very pleasing to the eye if you want to showcase it. I've received nothing but rave reviews by those that have seen it and those that have tasted the coffee I've roasted in it.

• Max Batch Capacity: 22.0 lbs.
  • Maximum Batch: 4/hr
  • Currently running on Propane (you can modify to Natural Gas).
  • Motors: 3 (Cooling Fan, Drum, Cooling agitator)
  • Power: 120V 60Hz 9A (requires dedicated 20Amp)
  • BTU's: 54000
  • Dimensions: 51 L 24 W 63 H
  • Weight: 595 lbs.
  • Digitally controlled with bean probe for accurate roasting
  • Independent roasting and cooling systems
  • Extremely efficient impinged jet gas burners
  • Stainless mantle and cooler
  • Attached to pallet skid for easy shipping

(pictured MacBook is not included)

IMG_0049.jpgIMG_0047.jpgIMG_0046.jpgIMG_0045.jpgIMG_2002.jpg

Bardo

May 13, 2013
Port Republic, MD
Visit site
Oh man, you are killing me. I live in the area, and am looking to start a small roasting business in my locale, but you are a little ahead of my plans. The machine is the right size for me, I think, but I have not pulled together a location and the rest of the items that I need. Ah well, I will lurk and watch as you sell it :(

LBBeans

Apr 17, 2012
BC, Canada
Visit site
I know the roaster has been sold but if you wouldn't mind answering a few questions about the roaster. In the fifth picture there is a gauge near your airflow valve, what is that for? Did the roaster have a PLC on the back? Touch panel screen? Which software did you use to control the roaster? What did it cost new? Thanks!

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi LBBeans,

Since the roaster has already been sold, please send fmarcheski a private message through the Coffee Forum and ask him the things that you want to know.

Thanks,

Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.