Royal no. 4 and Royal no. 5 - Need Help to Value

mikem13

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey everyone
I have have Aj deer inc royal no. 4 and royal no. 5. I want to know the value of them and find a buyer for them. I have all serial number and everything is original. They been in my family since the late 70 early 80. They been in storage since the 1990. I dont know if its been use before 1990. If anyone can help me please message me or email me at cuatemo6453 at gmail dot com.
Thank you for your time
Mike m

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "mikem13"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums.

Hopefully, you've already started exploring the other topic areas where people have listed items for sale to try to get an idea of the value of your two machines.

We have a very active member of this forum (CoffeeJunky) who is an excellent detective, and he finds all sorts of information that most of us can't find. He checks into the forum from time to time.

If you decide to post your machines for sale, please let us know, and then let us know when they're sold.

Rose

mikem13

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Coffeeinportland yes my parents still have both. If you want to send me a pm with your email I can send some pictures of them, I'll be able to sent you some pics of them both.

Matt1969

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
Still available?

Already sold them? I'm looking for one like these for my shop. We will used it to roast nuts. If sold, any ideas how and where to get one?

Hey everyone
I have have Aj deer inc royal no. 4 and royal no. 5. I want to know the value of them and find a buyer for them. I have all serial number and everything is original. They been in my family since the late 70 early 80. They been in storage since the 1990. I dont know if its been use before 1990. If anyone can help me please message me or email me at cuatemo6453 at gmail dot com.
Thank you for your time
Mike m