SOLD: Diedrich IR12 12 Kilo Coffee Roaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chattakent

Jun 6, 2013
Chattanooga, TN
Visit site
I have a Diedrich IR12 12 Kilo Coffee Roaster put into service new in 2005 and used VERY infrequently. This roaster was salvaged from a fire in the cafe where it was used and although not directly in the fire, the paint experienced some mild oxidation on the side where it was exposed to the heat from the flames. The roaster is still functional and looks great! The cover on the temperature indicator was warped and fell of during the removal from the building and not recovered, however the indicator works perfect. She would need a good cleaning and new ducting when installed, however this would be a money maker for you and those familiar with Diedrich products know what a superior product they are! Email for further information and photos. This is available for LOCAL PICK UP in Chattanooga, TN. I am seeking $10k for her. This item will soon be listed on ebay for auction. IMG_2646.jpg

Thank you for your interest!

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "Chattakent"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

When you sell your roaster, please post a message here and let us know when it's sold. That way, people won't keep asking about it.

Thanks,
Rose

Chattakent

Jun 6, 2013
Chattanooga, TN
Visit site
photo 4.JPGphoto 5.JPGphoto 1.JPGphoto 2.JPG
The buttons and switches on the side of the roaster were warped as a result of this fire, however I have already replaced them with brand new switches from the manufacturer.

Attachments

• photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 1,193
Last edited:

netsite

Jun 21, 2013
Visit site
Willing to ship it to Illinois? Fire was not roaster fire, but room itself? Everything tested and working? Guaranteed to work?

Chattakent

Jun 6, 2013
Chattanooga, TN
Visit site
photo 1-1.JPGphoto 2-1.JPGphoto 3-1.JPGphoto 4-1.JPG
Here's a close up look at some of the aesthetic "flaws" of the roaster. All other functions are working great! Since I would expect the same, I am however offering an incentive of $500 off to cover the cost of repainting these areas which brings the sales price to $9500. Please note however I am asking for local pick-up of the roaster due to the fact this is being maintained at my house and my uncertainty of crating and protecting it during transport.

Please message privately for further email information and short videos of roaster operating. :]

k

Status
Not open for further replies.