Anyone have experience buying custom or stock packaging from china through Alibaba?

lenicalabrese

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
These cool 16 oz block bottom gusset bags that pacific bags just got in plus 4 color printing i am seeing quantities of 10,000 and 30,000. 10 sounds better already language is a problem where it takes 5 emails to get all the info I asked for in the first. But I figure if the price / quantity is right and they send samples of the plain bag and then of the printed before I send money, That there is a chance it may work. Then there is my properly checking the proof for everything and their actually fulfilling the order once they get the money.
Actually just typing this makes me only want to work with someone who could be vouched for.

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
i bought my bags from a U.S. based business. They will send you samples upon request. I ordered 5,000 bags and they were delivered right to my front door the next day. They are still from China, but you are dealing with a U.S. based company and there is no language barrier.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
i bought my bags from a U.S. based business. They will send you samples upon request. I ordered 5,000 bags and they were delivered right to my front door the next day. They are still from China, but you are dealing with a U.S. based company and there is no language barrier.

There is no US based Chinese Company. Well There might be but I have not found one on Alibaba.com. Most of them are resellers or middleman. They called themselves something but your price will be more expensive the if you directly deal with Chinese company in China. That is the only reason they are so cheap and require larger quantity purchase.

Buying directly from China can be hit or miss. If you get the honest and good seller, your experience will be fine but if you run into seller whose bottom line is to maximize their profit, your experience will be horrible.

Good Luck

lenicalabrese

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Thanks all Ill do my homework but if anyone can recommend a reputable supplier let me know. namballe who's your us people. I have had great service from Northatlantic bag and Pacific Bag - but the idea of getting printed bags at half the price of stock is tempting