Established Coffee Roasting Business For Sale-Colorado

gwtouchstone

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Beautiful Central Colorado Location - Established full service coffee roasting business which provides coffees, syrups, sauces and flavorings to businesses, churches, restaurants, caterers, fire stations and individuals. Positive cash flow, great reputation and established wholesale and retail customer base throughout the region and country. Price includes computerized Diedrich drum roaster, 5 commercial grinders, Astoria espresso machine and inventory. Greg (303) 660-3992.

Last edited by a moderator:

gwtouchstone

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Roaster is: Diedrich Model # 1R12 Roaster Model 12 Afterburner. Selling whole package, not individual items. If there is interest, we should talk by phone - 303-660-3992

batman

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Beautiful Central Colorado Location - Established full service coffee roasting business which provides coffees, syrups, sauces and flavorings to businesses, churches, restaurants, caterers, fire stations and individuals. Positive cash flow, great reputation and established wholesale and retail customer base throughout the region and country. Price includes computerized Diedrich drum roaster, 5 commercial grinders, Astoria espresso machine and inventory. Greg (303) 660-3992.

Hi Greg -

Is your business and equipment still available? I'd like some more information if so.

How long have you been in business?
What is the cash flow?
What is the business name?
Where do you get your beans from?

Please feel free to direct message me, or email me at andrew.d.fast at gmail.com.