SOLD: Coffee-Tech FZ-94 Lab Roaster

kahu

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
The FZ-94 Lab Roaster is rated at 2.4kg or 5.3 pounds capacity, but will roast as little as 100g. Three electric radiant burners with 3 individual controls, variable controls for both drum speed and air speed, and three separate temperature probes. This was the demo model at the last SCAA show in Boston and has been unused since then...still in the original packaging. Price is $9500 plus shipping ($4000 off the regular price). Also has a connection for profile data logging or full software control. For full details and specs see Coffee Tech's web page.

FZ-94-Pro-lab-roaster.jpgFZ-94-Black.jpgFZ-94-backside.jpg

Call 406-586-3534 if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "kahu"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums.

Please post a message here when the roaster is sold. That way, people won't keep asking about it.

I don't recall seeing a post from you in the introductions area of the Forum. By any chance, do you work for Coffee Tech????

Rose

kahu

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
Hi Rose,

I will post when it's sold. And no, I don't work for Coffee Tech, but they offered some good deals on their show roasters, as companies often do, so I grabbed it and one other.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi again "kahu"

Unless I'm mistaken, I believe you're the first person on this Forum to grab a couple of roasters, because they were good deals.

I hope you'll soon sell the roaster and make a decent profit.

Rose

brijoobopanna

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Hi All

I am new to this forum...please advice me how i can establish communication to discuss on coffee export from India to US and other counteries

Regards

poison

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I can assure you Kahu is a legit seller, and runs a legit roastery. He was instrumental in helping me choose the sf6 for myself.

I'm dying to pick this up as a sample roaster, for myself.

Last edited:

poison

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
I've spoken directly to the manufacturers he has bought from. Again, just trying to allay fears. If you want it, buy it, he'll take care of you.

poison

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Sure thing. It is a beauty, and possibly the only electric roaster that doesn't suck. The perforated drum helps alleviate the issues most electric roasters have. It is also possible to roast very small sample amounts on it, which is unusual for a roaster of that capacity. I very nearly bought one instead of the sf6.