SOLD: Ozturk 15kg Roaster--Anchorage

Status
Not open for further replies.

weshoskins

Feb 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I am not a coffee industry professional, but my organization was given an Ozturk after the previous social enterprise nonprofit that purchased the roaster went belly-up.

This is an OKS-15; it has never been taken out of the original shipping wrap. We are asking $15,000 obo, and buyer pays for shipping out of Anchorage, AK. I have uploaded a few pics, let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

-Wes

Attachments

• OzturkRoaster (2).JPG
    OzturkRoaster (2).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 505
  • OzturkRoaster (3).JPG
    OzturkRoaster (3).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 349
  • OzturkRoaster (8).JPG
    OzturkRoaster (8).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 287
Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Wes,

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website!

Please post a message here when you sell the roaster. That way, people won't keep asking about it.

I have a feeling you won't have a problem selling it. New and "in the box" is always something people look for.

Rose

Did you sell this roaster?

Hello Wes,
Did you sell this roaster?
Dane

Hello, I am not a coffee industry professional, but my organization was given an Ozturk after the previous social enterprise nonprofit that purchased the roaster went belly-up.

This is an OKS-15; it has never been taken out of the original shipping wrap. We are asking $15,000 obo, and buyer pays for shipping out of Anchorage, AK. I have uploaded a few pics, let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

-Wes

Status
Not open for further replies.