If any one is currently bidding on a Ozturk 2kg model in England STOP NOW! ITS A SCAM

willmartins

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
If any one is bidding on a an Ozturk 2kg on ebay right now then stop!
It is a scam! I can't post the link because I am a new memeber.

I have just been in communication with this seller. If any one is currently bidding on this it is a scam. I forwarded the invoice that I was sent from the seller to the ebay fraud email checker thing and they confirmed it was fake.

Will.martins

JrEwing

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Well, I'm not sure. I asked him why it was so cheap:p

"Hello,

It is in perfect working condition, please see pictures attached. The buy it now price for the item including shipping is 2000. Transaction will be handled by eBay, so we can both be protected and able to exchange feedback after transaction is successfully closed!
I will offer a 30 days inspection period for the item, so if by any reason you are not satisfied with it, you can return it against a full refund!
If you do want the deal, just please email me your full name, full shipping address, eBay user ID and I will start the transaction through eBay. You will be after contacted by eBay with further instructions on how to safely complete this sale.
Thank you,
Marcus"

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
That scams been around for awhile. They started with Cars. I was bidding on a car on Ebay and they said since they moved the car is in different location. So i asked where and they said LA ( i am in Michigan) So i told them I will have my sister who lives in LA to come by to see the car. And they never responded back. lol If you think they are lying, Give them the same medicine. Tell them you will have someone come by to take a look at the roaster. And if you can verify the roaster, why not buy it if that is that cheap.

willmartins

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
I did report it..... But the listing is still up and ends today. I hope no one gets caught out.

When I offered to go check it out and collect it he started telling me that this was bull shit and I was wasting his time :?
Also when i googled "Ozturk 2kg roaster with scale and green coffee storage" it came up with a listing for it on another site in the states and that was over a year old and had all the same photos and description.

Meh...

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "willmartins"

Thanks for alerting us about this scam.

By the way, welcome to the Coffee Forums! We hope you'll visit us often!

If any one is bidding on a an Ozturk 2kg on ebay right now then stop!
It is a scam! I can't post the link because I am a new member.

I have just been in communication with this seller. If any one is currently bidding on this it is a scam. I forwarded the invoice that I was sent from the seller to the ebay fraud email checker thing and they confirmed it was fake.

Will.martins