Status
Not open for further replies.

Norwegian

May 20, 2014
Visit site
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgTable Top Roaster manufactured in 1997
Capacity #6 per roast
Roast Time: 13-16 minutes
Propane Tank w/ 110 electric (Can be plumbed for natural gas. I have the jets you'd use in that case).

i purchased this roaster in June of 2009. I had visions of using this roaster as a coffee shop roaster. That plan never evolved and I've roasted about #15 per month for personal consumption and family and friends the past 5 years.

Both the first two owners were roasters that also had coffee shops. The first roaster used this roaster during the holidays fore special roasts and I think some flavored coffees. The second owner had this set up in his coffee shop, but almost never used it.

I consider this roaster in very good condition. Roaster is in Portland, Oregon. This could be crated and shipped at the buyer's expense. I've never done this before, but would try helping make arrangements.$6,500 / OBO. Questions and offers from serious buyers will be answered promptly.

I'll try getting photos posted in the near term. Need to figure out how?

Sincerely,
The Norwegian

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 571
Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello Norwegian

Please post a message here when your roaster is sold. That way, people won't keep asking about it.

Are you still unsure how to insert a photo? If you look at the little icons at the top of your message screen while you're typing a message, you will see the icon to insert an image. (4th one in from the right) Click on that and follow the instructions that come up.

Rose

Norwegian

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Coffeecorner (Jon)

The best way to speed things along would be for you to send Norwegian a private message through this Coffee Forum, so he can contact you about the roaster that he has for sale.

Hi Pink Rose,
can you help me with instructions to send a private email? Thanks very much
Randy

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Pink Rose,
can you help me with instructions to send a private email? Thanks very much
Randy

There are a couple of ways to send a Private Message.

Go up to the top right of your screen and click on Settings
Then look on the left of your screen and scroll down and you will see an area called My Messages.
Look down the list and click on Send New Message
Type the Recipient User's name (Cornercoffee). As you type the name, some suggestions will pop up. Make sure you select the one you want.
Type in a Message Title
Then type your message.
Scroll down below the message box and click submit message.

The other way to send a private message is to go to any of the posts that the person typed and click on his name. Select Private Message, and the message screen will come up.

I hope this helps.

Rose

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.