Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
IMG_0368.jpg
Model: IR2.5
Capacity: 0.454~2.5kg per roast/up to 7.35kg per hour
Year of manufacture: 2011
Fuel: Liquid Propane
Electricity: 220V/50Hz

I bought this roaster brand new 3 years ago. No other owner or hands has operate this beauty except myself. Excellent condition. Perfect for enthusiast or shop roaster. Am relocating and looking for a new owner. Comes with custom made table with lockable wheels. Low usage; roast about 2 times a month for myself, family and friends. Can be crated and shipped at buyer's expense. Selling at Malaysia Ringgit RM60,000. Serious buyers please pm me. Results74.

Last edited by a moderator:

results74

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi Serg,
I'm selling for RM60,000 (approximately UAH 221,000 ). As mentioned, the roaster is in excellent condition ( low usage) and should serve your coffee shop very well. Do private message me if you have further questions.

Horry

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I am from Hong Kong and interested in your roaster

Is it still up for sale?

View attachment 1944

I bought this roaster brand new 3 years ago. No other owner or hands has operate this beauty except myself. Excellent condition. Perfect for enthusiast or shop roaster. Am relocating and looking for a new owner. Comes with custom made table with lockable wheels. Low usage; roast about 2 times a month for myself, family and friends. Can be crated and shipped at buyer's expense. Selling at Malaysia Ringgit RM60,000. Serious buyers please pm me. Results74.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello results74

It's been a couple of months since we've heard from you. Is the roaster still for sale?

People who post items for sale, and then don't visit their posts to respond, will suddenly find their posts deleted. Just saying......

Rose

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello results74

It's been a couple of months since we've heard from you. Is the roaster still for sale?

People who post items for sale, and then don't visit their posts to respond, will suddenly find their posts deleted. Just saying......

Rose

He sent me a private message and said that the roaster is still for sale. I guess he didn't get the hint that I wanted him to post something here to let people know it's still for sale.

Crysezel

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Roaster.

Hello, I'm in London and I'm interested in your roaster, can you tell me if it is still available?
Thank you.

View attachment 1944

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello, I'm in London and I'm interested in your roaster, can you tell me if it is still available?
Thank you.

It was still available on 9/15/14 when he sent me a message letting me know it hadn't been sold yet.

You'd have a better chance of getting an answer to your question if you send him a Private Message and ask him if it's still for sale.

results74

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi PinkRose, I have not forgotten to update. Thanks for the reminder though.
To everyone, the roaster has been sold. Thank you for your interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.