Coffee Stories: Your Funniest Story

LoserRoaster

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I used an air compressor to blow off chaff from the beans I just roasted. It was a dark roast that I roasted too dark and they were nice and light. I had the air pressure set to 110 lbs. The beans were enclosed in two metal colanders and I blew air through the hole. When I opened it up and looked inside, the beans were all broken. I packaged them up and shipped them out to a customer. When he complained, I blamed it on the post office.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
yesterday, my partner and I were visiting a Geisha farm in Acatenango, Guatemala. we started from Guatemala city. about 2 hours on the main road, some traffic, but nothing new here. then, we started go to down and up the mountain, very winding road, pot holes everywhere, police checking the cars (got caught once and got off with $8 bribe), 95% dirt roads. sometimes, when there is a bus (chicken bus in Gringo term, in here, they say Parillera) or big truck ahead of us, going 1 mile per hour, we had to go around very carefully.

there was one very small dirt road (two small cars can barely pass by), there was a 20 years old beat up pick up truck with two COWS tied up on the truck bed. perhaps they were being sold or something. the road was too narrow to go around, so we were right behind him looking for the right spot to go around him. (Daniel was driving way too close to the truck which he did not even realized.. .perhaps he was attracted to one of the cows :+) we never saw cow's face.. just their "behinds"....

then, one cow started peeing, have you ever seen a cow or horse pee???!!!!! AHHHHHHHH
it is like few gallons of water pouring down, real hard. then, guess what??!!!
most of that got all over our window and entire car.

to make it worse, our car was covered with dirts (2 hours on a dirt road will do that for you) and his windshield wipers did not work properly at all which made us total blind.

We had to pull over and clean the window....... with pepsi and my erergy drink (we did not have any water with us) Not a Happy Day..... Until we saw the Geisha.