Single Serve Packaging Equipment

FuelSoGood

Jul 2, 2014
Tullahoma, TN
Visit site
Hello:

We are small family-owned coffee roasters and considering single serve cups to meet this market. We are only considering because we have had several customers inquire about k-cup compatible. We have been looking at Upshot single serve cups. It has been virtually impossible to find a reasonably priced co-packer and we have only found 1 table top style filler/sealer that we could reasonably afford to purchase for in house dosing and packaging.

Do you guys have any suggestions/feedback regarding single serve packaging options?

Thanks!

elatedmonk

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
There is a company called, Joe's Garage Coffee, in the Seattle area that I've heard of that does co-packaging with low min's. Maybe look them up and see if they're within your price range.

Also I've seen CoffeeTec with a few sealers from China on their site.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
ifill recently contacted us with info about a $3000 cup packaging system designed for small roasters. I don't see that info on their site yet, but it was sent to us by email. Maybe contact them..

oneil

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Hello, we are also a small single serve beverage co-packer company.

Our prices start at only 16 cents per cup with our minimum quantity of just 500 k-cups. (Customer supplies the coffee and lids or we can supply these as well).

The price includes: the plastic cup (white PS EVOH type), the filter paper inside the cup and our co-packing service.

These are the costs based on quantities:

From 500 to 5,000 = $0.16 per cup (with this option you can split the count into 3 to 5 different varieties/flavors)
From 5,001 to 10,000 = $0.15 per cup (with this option you can split the count into 5 to 7 different varieties/flavors)
From 10,001 and up = $0.14 per cup (with this option you can split the count into 7 to 10 different varieties/flavors)

After we receive the supplies from you (coffee and lids) the turnaround for a 5,000 k-cups order is approximately 5 to 10 business days (depending on our workload).

We can also supply custom printed lids for you at $0.035 each with the ring for Keurig 2.0 brewers.

Please message me if interested.

Regards,

Oneil

Latest posts