Looking for Roasters

angelenigma8

Jan 26, 2014
New York, NY
Visit site
Hello All,

My name is Angelica and I am a coffee producer here in Honduras. I have a cooperative of about 250 farms that practices fair trade and am looking to export my coffee directly to roasters and wholesalers. We have excellent quality coffee that we produce on a consistent basis and I would love to send you a sample. You can message me here or I can send you my direct contact info. All of our coffee is high ground, grown at 14,000-16,000 feet above sea level. Our coffee is produced in different ways, some with honey's on, some double washed. It all depends on what you are looking for. Let me tell you, the honey's are delicious! I can send samples of each if you like. If you have any other questions I would love to answer them. I can ship green or roasted, I can ship to anywhere in the world, and it can be in lots or micro-lots. I look forward to meeting some great people on here and building long term business partnerships! Cheers, Angelica

niels82

Sep 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi Angelica,

I would love to get some samples, I'm a local specialty roaster in Europe, you can send send me some details and info.

Kind regards,
Niels

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk