Small coffee roasting plant/equipment for sale

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
IMG_0001_NEW.jpg
IMG_0007_NEW.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg
I have a Small Coffee Roasting Plant/Equipmet for Sale. Great opportunity for right person. I am a motivated Seller, contact me for more info. The Roaster is a VINTAGE Jabez Burns 120 kilo machine. I also have the Cooling Bin, Green, Roasted and Ground Coffee Bucket Elevators, Grinders, and Packing Machines, etc. Contact
IMG_0004.jpg
me AT 305-335-3960, or email me at [email protected] or through this Forum. I am attaching several pictures that were taken several weeks ago. THANK YOU:coffee-bean:

Attachments

• IMG_0005_NEW.jpg
    IMG_0005_NEW.jpg
    351.6 KB · Views: 503
Last edited:

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Just as an update to my above post to say that the Equipment in the pictures above have not been Sold as of yet and are still available. If I may add, that they are warehoused in a very clean and nice setting which really shows off the Equipment. I say this because in the past I have bought equipment and when I went to look at it you could barely see if because of dust, etc. This all looks like new despite it being truly Vintage and Unique pieces of Equipment.

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
This Coffee Equipment is still available. I am in the process of Selling the Building where Equipment is located so I am a motivated seller. If anyone needs a Roaster that they will not later have to "upsize" to, perhaps this is the one for you. Take a look at the above pictures, and contact me for any information. Just wanted to make clear that , although, I posted this several months ago in November 2014, the Equipment is still available and ready to go to a new home. :coffee:

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Do you still have and what are the prices? I have a friend in Puerto Rico that wants this equipment ASAP if the price is right.

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello WWCOVE, let me know where I can reach you, your telephone or that of your friend in Puerto Rico so that we can discuss. I sent you a private message as well. Thanks.

Last edited:

JCF

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Hello WWCOVE, just wanted to let you know, that I called the number you gave me of your friend, in Puerto Rico and it was not working. The Coffee Roasting Equipment is still available and for Sale.

Latest posts