Roasters interested in buying Arabica green coffee beans

CafeCatarataHn

Nov 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,
My name is Mauricio; I am involved in the coffee industry, more specifically speaking in the production of green coffee beans. My father and I are independent coffee growers with over 38 years in the production of green coffee beans. We are trying to find a coffee roaster who would be interested in purchasing our green coffee beans that are produced in Honduras in an area of the country where coffee yields some of the best cup quality known in Central America.
I would like to keep this introduction as brief as possible, but I will like to leave the door open for any further inquiries regarding our business or if you would like to request more information about our coffee plantations, I will be more than glad to provide a detail description of the plantation specifications such as varieties, altitude of the zones where coffee is planted, processing methods, etc.

I’m based in Raleigh, NC and I would be glad to send some ground coffee samples to any roaster interested in buying green coffee beans. If interested in talking over the phone let me know so I can provide you my number.
Thanks,
Mauricio