looking for an AMBEX roaster

jrojas576

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys! Can anyone here direct me to where I may find a used AMBEX roaster 2kg or less although if I'm not mistaken I think the smallest they do is a 2kg.

if there are any other used small roasters I can use for practicing please let me know.

The reason I say used is to stay within budget

Thanks guys!
Josue

wwcove

Banned
Jun 20, 2014
Visit site
Why are you specific about picking Ambex? Why not Probat or Diedrich or another quality brand? Is your main concern a double walled drum? If so I can direct you to a great precision crafted machine with a shaftless 2 walled drum for some of the best mellow tasting coffee. It's a 3 kg unit but fits in tight spots with attached chaff unit and likely much cheaper than a used Ambex.

jrojas576

Jan 14, 2015
Visit site
I have not purchased a roaster yet so I am willing to look into others aspace well as open minded to others suggestions with roasters since you probably have a lot more experience than I do.
Which roaster might that be??.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Are we talking about your machines wwcove? If we are..kudos on your specs. But I wouldn't put down a competitor. I have used the named brands that you listed and many more. I am back on an Ambex. I love it.

Latest posts